While in the Vancouver area, come hiking and walking with us! Our outdoor adventure tours will take you into beautiful nature close to Vancouver, and provide you with extraordinary photography sites and memories of mountains, ocean, forests and wildlife as only hiking in nature can give you.
All of our nature tours include a relaxing drive, invigorating hiking or walking opportunties, spectacular views, great food, native arts and sourvenirs.
We provide the transportation, equipment and meals so that you don't even have to think about them. During the drive, you will listen to wonderful west coast music and see the sights from our comfortable van. While hiking and walking you will enjoy a gourmet, west coast style lunch and healthy, tasty snacks. We are experts on the TransCanada Trail in the South West part of British Columbia. Talk to us about Bed and Breakfast partnerships.
In all ways,
Walk and Hike
out of the
. . . worry free!
Touring Our Site
Use our Site Map on the left to get around:
- Can't wait to get started? Leave the details for later, click on the white dots under Quick Tours to see our fabulous tours right away.
- To get to know us and, especially, our guides, click on About Us.
- To find out all about our fabulous tours, click on Tours & Calendar.
- Once you have found the perfect tours for you, click on Reservations to save your places. You may even be able to customize the dates to fit with your itinerary. If you need more info, click on our e-mail link or phone directly.
- All set to go? Click on Getting Ready for tips on what to bring and how to prepare for a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
- Click on Gift Shop to find out about shopping possibilities while you travel with us.
- Need help planning your stay in British Columbia? Click on Links to take you to tourist information.
- Have a glimpse into your future, or relive your past. Click on Memory Album to see what we have shared with satisfied customers and friends. After your trip, share your memory and thoughts with us.
- Finally, keep in touch. Come back often to find new tours and new features. Click on Newsletter to sign up for our informative and entertaining newsletter.